- URL: https://kthi.deskone.ch
- Enter your username and password. The username is your email address.
When you log in for the first time, you will be asked to assign a new password. Please enter the password you have received and then set a new one:
The new password must comply with the following guidelines:
- At least 8 characters
- At least 1 number(s)
- At least 1 capital letter(s)
- At least 1 lower case letter(s)
Every user can change his own password in the settings:
The function "Reset password" creates a new password and sends it to the mail address of the user:
The next time you log in, you must use this temporary password from the email you received and then set a new one (as described in the “Initial login” section):
If you have forgotten your password, you can use the "Forgotten password" function on the login screen to request a new password:
On the next page, enter your email address in the "Username" field. A new password will then be sent to the user's email address.
- Dossier search: All dossiers released to the user including subordinate dossiers can be searched here.
- Document search: All documents released to the user can be searched here, regardless of the dossier in which the document is stored.
- All released dossiers from the "Trust" area are displayed here.
Detailed view of a dossier
- Subordinate dossiers: Depending on the case, it may make sense to divide a dossier into further sub-dossiers. These will then be displayed here.
- A list of all documents uploaded to this dossier. New documents can also be added here.
Upload new document manually
- Search and open the required dossier
- Open the "Documents" tab
- Select the "Add" function, then use the "Upload file" option in the selection list
- Search for and select the desired file
- Select document code
- Enter details for the document. At least the document title must be specified.
Add a new document using drag & drop
Documents can be dragged directly from the file repository into objects in the portal. Depending on the context, different options are available.